View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #16
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ITT: Post your Dreams

I had a horrifyingly realistic and terrible dream two nights ago.

I was running along a path with my friend along a cliffside, and it was some sort of obstacle course?
There was a detour; we were supposed to turn right to avoid this rotted and collapsed bridge spanning a short but highly elevated gap. I couldn't stop in time, but luckily I was running fast enough to jump across the gap and land on an isolated cliff shelf. The only way to get back to the original path was to step out on a 2 x 4, jump across another gap, and land much lower on this rickety wood platform attached to the shelf with the path.

There were two girls on that shelf that I knew. I was standing a bit back when I saw one of them step up to the 2x4 to make the jump. As soon as she pushed off the wood, it came out of the ground causing her to lose all of the power in her jump.
She did not fall down the gap; in fact, she made it. But she landed on her side, with her upper body barely balancing her legs that were dangling over the side of the wood platform. She was gasping like some do when they are in bad pain. The wood platform was creaking badly and threatening to break at any second.

And her friend, the other girl on the same shelf as I, was panicked and crying and screaming. I didn't know what to do.

The whole thing was terrible. D:
It happened right after I hit the snooze button the first time that morning.
Shadowcliff is offline   Reply With Quote