View Single Post
Old 12-9-2010, 10:59 AM   #12
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973
Default Re: ITT: Post your Dreams

i had a really weird crazy dream the other night. I was playing with a shotgun i had smuggled out from the 3rd story of an apartment complex. the 3rd story was some sort of serial killer museum and the shot gun i too belonged to ted bundy. i had taken it so i could show my friend the gun. after showing him i returned it to its original place. before doing so though i had to remove our fingerprints from the gun. hard as i try though i couldnt do it so i proceeded to take off my finger prints and then handle the gun like that. doing that worked somehow and our fingerprints were removed from the gun. on the way back down from the 3rd story museum i catch my friend committing suicide and falling to the ground(dont really know how he did it i just caught him right after doing to himself whatever it was that killed him). a couple of days later i find myself waking up and its the day of his funeral. on my way to his burial i come across some fruit thats buried in the ground. i go to pick the fruit and find out that underneath the fruit is a hole. curious as i am i go into the hole and find myself in hell surrounded by demons and ****. when i crawl back out from the hole i end up in the cemetary. once i have my entire body out i look back at the hole and see demons crawling through. i find a couple of slabs of stone and put them over the whole to keep the demons from being released into the world. later on i find myself staring down at the grave of my friend and i breakdown crying. at this point i wake up

pretty crazy dream. i had another just bat**** insane dream too when i fell asleep right after watching [rec]2. i was in the apartment but the story took a giant twist and **** hit the fan. too bad i cant remember that dream as vividly as i could this one. one reason is because i had the [rec]2 dream weeks ago rofl.