View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #50
duddychuck@yahoo.com
Retired
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via MSN to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Yahoo to duddychuck@yahoo.com Send a message via Skype™ to duddychuck@yahoo.com
Default Re: New Veteran Status - Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zeta~ View Post
What does time mean at all for this? So what if you visited this a couple years ago and joined. How does that determine you're a veteran? How does time have to do with anything about the features of being a veteran? May it be a restriction, yes. Should there be other means to obtain it? Of course. Devonin's idea is a median between all fields. If someone can mash out 4-7 billion points, they're obviously putting effort and work into it. Time = nothing. Just sits there and grows. How can you measure anything by that? The post thing I kinda disagree with but the forums are a major part of this site.
Exactly what I was thinking. People work their asses off on this game and there's nothing they can do about it but wait till they're 3 years which is pretty stupid imo. I was thinking to obtain veteran status if your under 3 years to raise the in-game requirements. Say your 1.19 years, that person must get 5 billion points. You get the idea