View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 02:25 AM   #24
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The worst nightmare ever, I can't avoid goods due to a glitch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavie33 View Post
The file don't seem that off, but they probably are, because I noticed that hitting the notes 'on time' results in some goods thrown in, but when I hit what should be early enough for a good, I get perfects, I can hit a whole 2 frames early on every note and keep perfects going, actually, that's how I AAA'd Big Blue v2
Well frick, at least you can AAA that song...I struggled without success and took more caution than I ever needed to. Still have a BF on a song like this. Sad isn't it? I can't even AAA a 6.

As for frames, yeah, probably something like 2 frames off or something. The reason I suggested an offset option was because I thought the issue was variant amongst different computers (some computers offsync by a lot, some by a little, some not at all)...I didn't know before that some people have the exact same problem. Basically, I initially blamed the fact that I switched computers - but at least on SM, I actually perform better on my laptop than on my old computer. Why can't I reproduce this for FFR? An offset option would still make a lot of people happy I would presume.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote