View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 09:27 AM   #275
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Sprite's Super Speedmodless Avmiss Showdown - Round 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
P.S. WHY ARE YOU MASHING ETYLUKAH!!?!? If you can't get a legitimate 1x score, why did you join this tournament?
I'm mashing 'cause this tournament is combo based and that a score like 0-0-1-0 would be worse than 500-500-0-1000. (unless you miss at the end but meh you get the idea.)
I blackflagged Silence on x1.0 in 2007.
I suck at x1.0 now because i just finally switched from x1.0 to x1.875 and for some reasons i'm having a really hard time especially on this engine to get similar scores but i'm still hoping to get this fixed within those 10 rounds.
I mentioned "Placeholder" because im still trying to get a FC with decent PA.
I didn't mash FC Hellbeat and it didn't change a single thing outside of me losing more potential credits.
Also, boos exist for a reason.

Have a nice day.

I could have said umad lol? instead but i'm not here to troll you, I completely understand your point of view but by logic what i'm doing is more optimal until you can come up with both a FC and then a PA score. I don't see any mention of PA tournaments and even if it was one well my score would simply be bad.

Edit for under: I am, i loss around 2,5 mil credits from self-stupidity(blacklist automatically force credits to 0), gambling, giving away credits to friends that no longer play, challenges and tournament donations. Also, i know you love me but this thread is about the Sprite's Tournament, so if you think something is wrong, he's the one you want to discuss with..

Last edited by Etylukah; 10-31-2010 at 10:15 AM..