Old 10-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #1729
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

updated

Btw I just want to mention to all the people that have been complaining the whole tourney that complaining is really just getting you nowhere with us. The people we're willing to help are the ones that message us and talk to us about the problem not whine in the thread. It's to a point now where if the complaining continues those people will not receive a prize. We could have done this like normal tourneys and it just be the top 3 paid but instead EVERYONE that participates through is getting something. So for once can we just have some friggin fun and stop all the stupid crap. Hell there are people that are getting completely killed that aren't even complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Uprock is barely an 11? LAWL sorry dude :P that's definitely an FMO. Just saying. It's definitely harder than GoSW even though that's not that hard now that I figured it out and AAA'd it :P its harder than LW1, harder than EHHS in my opinion clearly on the awkwardness of the file and the trills, if you don't walk into them right your bound to get goods, almost like Holy Orders, and the length of course. My opinion though >.<

EDIT: Then again, debating with someone who is KBO head judge? or just judge, simfile author, FFR's best so far competitively, I guess This was just a wasted post
You forgot to add FFR judge as well anyways I personally as well do not find uprock that hard. I got a great score on it while the site was down and I suck at this game. It's all a matter of what a person is good at. But saying FFLBF is easier I think is nuts. FFLBF is pretty fin fast and once it hits the fast area it just doesn't stop. It's a very draining song and if you aren't a speed/stamina player it's hard as hell to do. I've only managed to FC that once and I had like 60 some goods on it when I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-28-2010 at 06:53 PM..