View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #57
Matrixdude
And She Screams My Name
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Matrixdude Send a message via MSN to Matrixdude
Default Re: Problem in your life? I'll solve it in a sentence.

My computer (desktop) got the "My Security Shield" virus and no matter what I do it won't go away... So I eventually gave up on getting rid of it. Instead, I found iExplore, which easily and quickly kills any malicious processes. This is very useful and ends My Security Shield for that entire session.

Everything seems to work fine until BAM my computer freezes and I am forced to restart. This happens even if I don't use iExplore and leave the virus running. This prevents me from syncing my iPod with the 4500 songs I have because after syncing 18 songs it freezes and I must restart. So I have three questions I suppose, three sentences (one for each question) would be great!

1. How to really get rid of the "My Security Shield" virus?
2. How do I stop my computer from randomly freezing all the time and preventing me from literally doing anything on it?
3. How would I be able to sync my iPod with all of the songs currently in iTunes on my desktop computer?

I'm on my laptop now v_v I really need to sync my iPod because I finally got it to update to v4 after failing so many times. On my desktop computer (which has all of my songs on it) it would never update properly and I was stuck with v3 software. So I tried my laptop finally and it updated to v4 while in the process erasing all of my songs and apps and settings. I'd really like an answer! =)