View Single Post
Old 12-2-2009, 12:40 AM   #487
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Well submissions are diffuse at this point. I don't want to let that affect judging, but really if I was too strict this pack would never get completed.

Reviews:

(Bynary Fission) Goddess Bound
- I understand what Sulfer was referring to and I remember you and I have already spoken regarding the sync and what was necessary. While things are slightly off at points I'd say it's sufficient all things considered.

M7 throughout the next few measures could have been stepped more creatively.

Also, while I can certainly recognize and appreciate your syncing initiative, I'd still have to complain about PR. It's kind of terrible . IMO don't let something like that mar an otherwise great construction. [accepted]

(Ghakimx) Native File - Very repetitive with generic music. Some places felt a bit sparse too (in conjunction with some bastardized patterns). This is Sulfer's call here. [maybe/pending]

(Ghakimx) Final Step
- Does this really constitute metal? It's a stretch, but maybe.

Offset's slightly off in addition to intermittent sync errors. Seems like a cut might be good too. Anyway Gundam-Dude obviously thought the sync was sufficient. Not a bad file really. [accepted]

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.T.M. View Post

*edit* Sulfer, Bodom Beach isn't listed in the OP. Is it alright to include it?
Also, did you correct the sync on that measure I mentioned in UV?
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 12-2-2009 at 12:47 AM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote