Thread: FFR pet peeve's
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #56
Adamaja456
Absurd
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Adamaja456 Send a message via MSN to Adamaja456 Send a message via Yahoo to Adamaja456 Send a message via Skype™ to Adamaja456
Default Re: FFR pet peeve's

i strongly dislike it when people have a fuking conversation in the forums. makes me want to ban both of them right on the spot.

i strongly dislike it when people send me a friend request and i keep it in my pending section for a few weeks/a month and they dont say one word to me.

i strongly dislike 95% of the posts in this thread because they are off topic and consist of an argument that should never of been brought up in the forums

i strongly dislike people that are new to the site (3 months or younger) and think they understand how it works, think they know people, think they can make an impact, etc. nobody cares about you until you contribute to ffr. and by contribute to ffr, i mean at least 1,000 posts, at least 5,000 games played

i strongly dislike people that make an account and never/barely play the game. this was a game site before a social networking site, play the fuking game

i strongly dislike people that want to be well known and i lurk their profile only to realize they never post in the forums

i strongly dislike n00bs that want to be your friend just because you're good at the game. this is why im closer to the friends i made 2 years ago because they liked me for me and not my ability to play a flash game

i strongly dislike people that use pictures of themselves as their avis. this isn't myspace or facebook, this is a game site, your supposed to have an avi of a picture you like, not a picture of yourself. thats why ffr has the picture section. so you can have upload pictures of yourself there and have an avi of a random ass picture

i strongly dislike people that try to act tough in the internet. also people that attempt to back their friends ups with silly internet threats, ranging from the simple phrase that there is no point in saying like "dont talk ****". another similar phrase that is also meaningless to the trolls/vets that understand the internet is, "dont ****ing talk to him/her that way you ****ing asshole". there is nothing you can do to another person because its the internet...

i strongly dislike people that get into arguments and then exclaim that "IF YOU WERE HERE ID BEAT YOU UPPPPPPP". well sorry to burst your rather small bubble but we are not there for you to attempt to beat us up. and im 100% sure that if your n00bness has troubles winning an internet argument, you stand no chance winning a fist fight between the vets here

i strongly dislike people that dont respect the older members here. and by old members, i mean having an account for at least 3 years old. just because you've had an account for a few months doesn't give you the right to act better than someone that has been on site while you were still in 5th grade.

i strongly dislike the troll invasion that has occurred the last few months

i strongly dislike people that ask for credits, even if they tell me they will give them right back. yes i may have over 2 million credits but guess what, i played enough FFR to unlock every song and buy every song before friends gave me an extra 1.4 million credits. and excuse me but isn't the main point of FFR to play the game? wasn't the original release back in 02 just the game? yea it was. so stop being lazy. if you come to this website, expect to play the game, dont expect to be handed free credits because you asked nicely. earn things on your own.

i strongly dislike people that ask me/other people to unlock skill tokens for them. if you cannot unlock all of them right now, then GO PLAY MORE FFR. get better. and then try again. dont be a punk and ask for help because you can only unlock the noob skill tokens and you wanna play midnight but can't get 3 or less goods on rose. stop lurking the site all day talking to people and improve your skills at ffr, then you'll be able to unlock the harder skill tokens on your own. and you may just feel somewhat better about yourself

ill think of more later

582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

Last edited by Adamaja456; 11-29-2009 at 08:56 AM..
Adamaja456 is offline   Reply With Quote