View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 12:50 AM   #6
moches
FFR Player

Default Re: adopt a stepman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
I'm not e-popular enough to get adopted
It's a program where experienced steppers can adopt a less experienced stepartist that they think has a lot of potential. Imo you're too experienced to be adopted, but I think you're a solid canditate to be a stepman's foster parents.

Adopting Stepmen
potentially all of the people working on Xoon5
some of the more active Dark Chancellors (you'd have to be lucky though)
some of the better Xoon regulars
Spitfire

Adopted Stepmen
NOTE: if you're on this list, that's a good thing since it means you've been showing good potential!
Bluearrowll (shows solid sync with good PR, only big problems I really see is flow/freezes getting in the way of the player reading the file. with some work on flow and aesthetics [basically meaning making your files look pretty] I see him making pretty good files)
Kraezyman (am I spelling this right? anyway, Like A Man is pretty good. has nice old-school style that works with his files, but needs to work on rhythmic accuracy.)
Scintill (shows good quantity which is nice, improving quite fast but needs to work on selective layering/layering styles. style also needs some work but yeah you're getting better)
Oubliette (files are a bit harddumpish but demonstrates nice ideas which can make for good scoring files. see him as maybe being the next Spitfire.)
samurai94 (already pretty decent technically. like most of the artists on this list needs to work on aesthetics.)
WTFBrandon (best in terms of flow on this list. hasn't made many files but yeah guy's got potential)
Thanh (I doubt he'll do this since he doesn't make files at all for the most part, but he's good)
ninzaburo (work needed in many areas, but has great potential with a few lessons in layering, mine usage and such. song choice is pretty good. also has similar mine usage to me when I first started using them which is kind of funny to me.)
Coolboyrulez0 (questionable song choice so far, better technicality than usual. I guess choice areas to work on would be consistency and freeze/jack usage)
I'm probably forgetting two or three other people, but eh I'll figure out the rest of this list later.

getting back on topic: y/n?

Last edited by moches; 11-15-2009 at 12:58 AM..
moches is offline   Reply With Quote