Old 10-30-2009, 11:48 AM   #456
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Measures 125-126 are retarded.
Maybe measure 124-125.5? I can't seem to deduce what you are specifically talking about if you aren't referring to the fast 141 bpm jump section, which is technically accurate to the music.

Quote:
Also, why is that stream of jumps easier on Edit than on both Heavy and Challenge?
Which one? There are several streams of jumps in the song.

Quote:
Put the retarded patterns on Edit, the slightly retarded but not as much patterns on Challenge (or change it all together), and something simpler on Heavy. Remove the out of place, random hand(s) in Challenge or put hands throughout the whole chart.
Are you sure you're commenting on the right chart? Challenge only had one extraneous hand on m112.5 (my fault - must have missed it when I went to remove hands.) All the retarded patterns are in Edit - I can't imagine anything being easier. Same with Heavy - I took out the long solo, most of the jumps, and simplified most patterns. Is there something in specific you are referring to?

Quote:
The biggest problem is the sync. It needs some help.
Uh...sync is off? I assume you're taking about the solos? If so, they're perfectly synced - you have to slow down the song substantially to hear where each individual note goes, though. Try .2 or .3x.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote