View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #447
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Submissions will still be open for a bit.

Boy, I sure have a lot of stuff to review.

The Air That I Breathe - Accepted - It's definitely good enough to warrant accepting, but I would expect better from you.

Goddess Bound - Accepted with tweaks - Cool instrumental song. Measures 125-126 are retarded. Also, why is that stream of jumps easier on Edit than on both Heavy and Challenge? Put the retarded patterns on Edit, the slightly retarded but not as much patterns on Challenge (or change it all together), and something simpler on Heavy. Remove the out of place, random hand(s) in Challenge or put hands throughout the whole chart. The biggest problem is the sync. It needs some help.

Into the Oblivion - Accepted - Sure, why not.

Native File - Accepted with tweaks - Measures 26, 44, 53, 67, 116: Missed sounds. Measures 49, 113: Minifreezes? measure 101: Where are the jumps? (You probably did this other places too) 118-124: Shouldn't the jumps be on the 8th? 125, 126: improper, awkward patterns. Pitch Relevancy could definitely use some improvement.

Overall, I thought all of these files were fun. That's why I didn't label any of them as "Needs work."

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote