Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
All that matters N.T.M. :P
I've been outranked 0_o.

*embraces the PWNAGE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlo View Post
Yes, I do lack pitch relevancy, although it's not a matter of not knowing how to do it. I don't especially care. I make simfiles the way I like them. Maybe I'll sound like a douchebag saying this, but it seems like people have gotten too obsessed with making perfectly stepped/layered/PR'ed files and forgotten that this game is supposed to be fun.
True, but stated too vaguely. If a song contains very repetitive elements then some arbitrary placement can be permitted, but if accuracy (emulating the music as perfectly as possible) results in a boring file, that's always a result of poor song choice, because the song's also boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlo View Post
That said, I'm willing to sacrifice my artistic integrity so my files can make it into this pack. Thanks for reviewing my files NTM and Sulfer.
Superimpose that kinda style if you like, but only when it's warranted (like I mentioned). And you're welcome ^_^.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 08-30-2009 at 09:57 PM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote