View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #374
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Gee, it only took me like a month to do this.

A Warrior's Death - Accepted with some tweaks - You still left out some holds. Also, the holds in places like measure 183 should all be 8th notes long.

Carrion Sculpted Entity - Accepted with some tweaks - Well, you changed the ending stream, but it isn't any better. Either follow the lyrics or layer them in with the 16ths. Don't alternate between following the two like that. You could have even kept the long 16th stream if you made the patterns more pitch relevant and consistent.

Euphoric Dream - Accepted - I'm going against N.T.M. on this one and definitely accepting it. I love it!

Every Time I Die - Update - Okay, good.

Godsent - Accepted with some tweaks - The beginning needs to be completely redone. Some the 16ths in the solo broke the consistency (measure 164). Also, the gap is noticeably off. This song almost reminds me of Symphony X for some reason... only not as awesome.

Love is Green - Rejected - N.T.M. is right.

Misanthropic Coil - Accepted - I don't know if I played the old or new version, but it was good enough.

Prepare for War - Update - Yeah, sure.

Roppongi Rumble - Pending - There's not necessarily anything wrong with the steps. I'm just trying to decide if this is even necessary to add. I honestly have no problems with EW's file from the first pack, so I can't see why putting a v2 in here is warrented. Sure, his isn't entirely PitCH ReLaVeNT, but as if I give a damn about that.

Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod - Needs work - Some inconsistent freeze usage. Solo could be more accurate. Sync seems off at times. Needs some work.

Trip To - Pending - I need to think about this one too. Also, ****ing chill with the colored note syndrome. Not every note needs to be green.

Two Weeks - Accepted with some tweaks - As far as I could tell, the things N.T.M. pointed out are the only errors. They're minor enough for me to accept it, but I'd prefer to see them fixed. We do need some more overstepped stuff in this pack though.

Under a Glass Moon - Accepted - I guess I can throw this in it if you'd like.

Valkyries - Accepted with some tweaks - Some of the layering is questionable, but I really don't have many problems with this. I might accept it if N.T.M. didn't dislike it. Also, most of your files still have gap issues.

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote