View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #358
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.T.M. View Post
Misanthropic Coil (ICYW) - not fully judged yet - I'm in a hurry to be somewhere so I'll have to postpone further details 'til later tonight when I'm back. All that stuck out to me when I played it was some superfluous hands. I still need to check a few more things.
accepted with some tweaks.

So... We've got some superfluous hands, and lots of fairly minor PR errors. An example would be like measure 13: both patterns initiated at m13b2 and m13b4 should be the same. However, when this minifreeze section repeats, the pitch isn't always repeated identically. Like maybe instead of 12321232 it may be like 1232xxxx. Both of those are relatively negligible though. The only error I'd present as a stipulation for acceptance is measure 118: the majority of those notes (namely 8ths) are completely inaudible. Rectify that with a more "coherent" pattern and I'd accept it. And I'll leave Sulfer to decide if it's the kinda style he wants in the pack (cuz it's debatably overstepped a bit and repetitive).
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote