View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 08:14 PM   #19
aFreakOfNature2332
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aFreakOfNature2332 Send a message via MSN to aFreakOfNature2332 Send a message via Yahoo to aFreakOfNature2332
Default Re: i need tips for one handed FFR. =/

I'm good spread. My spread keys are [k], [,], [/], [']. I'm pretty good one-hand. My one hand keys are [j], [i], [o], [;]. I find this one-handed style to be very good and very fun. I've played one-handed for about eight months, and I can FC 90% of all very challenging songs 90% of the time with very minimum boos, and almost never any averages.

Everyone seems to want you to switch to two-handed because they think that it's easier to get better at; or at least that's what I got out of their comments. You're new, right? I wouldn't expect to ever be admired by your skills, so just stick with the FUN one-handed way. And it gets even more fun when you can mult-task( i.e. eating, drinking, changing channels, fapping, scratching your itches, and maybe even playing against yourself).

Also, I don't suggest every doing anything that you can luckily AAA... EVER. Always play songs that challenge you in some way for any amount of time. I also disagree with ChiefOlukOneHand about once you get good, go back and FC easy songs. Don't ever go back. FCing almost never means anything at all, and AAAing is only admirable on very challenging songs and up. The only exception would be if you really like the song itself.

Last edited by aFreakOfNature2332; 07-31-2009 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: get rid of smileys
aFreakOfNature2332 is offline   Reply With Quote