View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 05:17 PM   #324
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Unhappy Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post

That's another thing. I am sick of you're excuses, whether they be good ones or not.

Also, your post totally sounds like something Ben Speirs would say.

I'm not calling this pack dead, because it isn't. I could just release it with the stuff I already have if I wanted to.
What would you suggest I do? As an accepted judge I have an obligation to follow through to the best of my ability, however, atm there are uncircumventable problems for me: my recently-purchased computer (from my friend) needed more parts... fine, I bought them. But now I have no internet at my house. My parents canceled it. I'll try to get a connection established myself here I guess. Just kinda worried about money. I figure that'd be rectified fairly easy (maybe even work something out with my parents). That should be no problem, but as for the present, consider my reviews indefinitely suspended.

Best solution here imo would be to find more judges (even excluding my absence it'd just be a good idea). I should be back soon.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote