Old 07-1-2009, 01:18 PM   #211
sp1nzoK
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to sp1nzoK
Default Re: IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice wolf View Post
This is actually a commonly asked question. I would answer no. Even if there was some being located in the 10th dimension, it would not necessarily be godlike. I do not think being in the 10th dimension would allow you to turn water into wine.
I edited my post to reflect it better after thinking about it more. I'll say it even better in this one: If we come to a point that contains _every possible outcome of every universe_ then wouldn't "God" be the force on the dimension above the highest possible dimension a human mind can produce, disregarding what God may be or do and just using it as the "unknown" factor in the big picture. In that regard proving God is nigh impossible even if it exists in any form, since we can hardly gain information of the lower dimensions as it is.

Enough mind**** for today I guess haha.

EDIT: I see you answered my EDIT too now, well basically what I was after is that no matter how hard humankind tries, God is of an incomprehensible level, if we have to relate to already very difficult subjects as alternate universes and time travel, and God would be beyond that, maybe in the sense that it will surpass the last dimension that is imaginable.

I don't believe in religious God, but it would be fun to believe in it as that unknown factor or force, that will almost certainly remain incomprehensible.

Last edited by sp1nzoK; 07-1-2009 at 01:31 PM..
sp1nzoK is offline   Reply With Quote