View Single Post
Old 07-1-2009, 01:02 PM   #209
Ice wolf
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1nzoK View Post
Nice video, this makes me think of something; if tenth dimension contains everything that could ever possibly happen in any given universe, doesn't that make the tenth dimension something such as "god"?
This is actually a commonly asked question. I would answer no. Even if there was some being located in the 10th dimension, it would not necessarily be godlike. I do not think being in the 10th dimension would allow you to turn water into wine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1nzoK View Post
EDIT: it's obviously flawed thought, just hard to explain my point in the sense I like to think of it, I don't mean God as a personafication, just a highest pinnacle that contains everything, but then again if there is a God maybe he can disregard any lines, branches and folds -means of travelling in the entirety, also being able to create such an entirety and able control all the dimensions altogether.

So changing this though to: If 10th dimension is the block-point and God could be proven (well I guess it exists "as a force"), would 11th dimension be this God that people are fanatic about from a religious standpoint or regarding it as a force-of-everything? Hypothetically speaking.
If you do consider God as the highest pinnacle that contains everything, then sure, I guess you could refer to the 10th dimension as God. As for the religious aspect, I do not think gods as religions view them can relate to this topic, but that is just my opinion.

^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

The best noteskin ever: Skittles

Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

Last edited by Ice wolf; 07-1-2009 at 01:11 PM..
Ice wolf is offline   Reply With Quote