View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 12:35 AM   #306
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
I haven't judged anything because I haven't really opened StepMania the past week. N.T.M. seems to have totally disappeared. I'm thinking of forgetting about judging all together and just doing what I did with the first pack, while keeping submissions open, of course. This project is getting really boring.

I'll at least judge the files I downloaded last time I checked the email... when I'm in the mood.
No dude!!! My computer got fried!! I'm only able to type this cuz it's on my friend's computer. I'll be getting my new one soon. There was just no way to let you guys know . Sorry, man.

A few days 'til I get my new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post

Prepare for War - Accepted - Every version I play of this file seems better than the last. Every version also makes mine look even more ****ty. So, yeah, I guess it's good enough. The cut is garbage though.

lol I love the cut though. It eliminates most of the monotony associated with DF songs without (for the most part) sacrificing any climatic elements.

There's a read me file inside too. The song caused a ****load of problems.

And sorry about submitting those files. I tend to forget stuff. Since like... a long time I've only been stepping + playing new packs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld View Post
Dear N.T.M. (I.E. new GLoVE) i love you.
Aw, I love you too.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by N.T.M.; 06-30-2009 at 12:44 AM..
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote