Old 06-29-2009, 08:16 AM   #11
Blue Bird
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Blue Bird
Default Re: Message to admins.......RESET PROFILE CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
Blue Bird, if you already knew about his thread, why make several more.
I didn't know about this thread. I noticed it today, which is when it was made. I've made only ONE thread since I've been locked out of Profile Chat.

Quote:
"It didn't work for him but I bet annoying them will work for me!"
Seems to me like it'll have more chances of working, than just sitting on my butt and doing nothing about it. Besides, all I did was post on this thread. I didn't spam, or use rude words, or anything. Just stated my opinion on the subject.

Quote:
Now I know at one point in time I was guilty of doing the same thing, but this is ridiculous. Profile Chat's really not a big deal. If you go on there to talk to your "friends", then you can still send comments back and forth, PMs, or just go to Multiplayer.
No. What's ridiculous, is that this still isn't solved after over three months. Maybe you don't like Profile Chat, but please don't speak for everyone when you say it's not a big deal. If the game goes down, I doubt it would take more than a day to fix. And talking to my "friends" is not the point of Profile Chat. It's not a 1v1 chatroom. It's a place where you can talk to many people at once, and that's what's so great about it. If we just wanted to talk to one another, we can just add each other to MSN. But again, that's not what Profile Chat is about.

And by the way, I heard from a moderator, that Tass IS able to reset Profile Chat, because when that person asked him to do it at the time, it did get done.