korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Man View Post
Way to go on proving he is legit.
Wait seriously? Bynary proved it for you? As soon as someone you respect points out logical factors in someones gameplay you're just up for believing it?

Without a video myself, I am not one to talk, but this guy isn't a one hander as far as what I've seen and I'm pretty good at detecting legit one handers. Bluearrowl, ducky, irionman, I think 00razor00 claimed it too, and then this guy. They've never been legit one handers. You guys just don't quite understand how to detect. I think you'd rather be off thinking that these one handers do come out of nowhere with these scores, so that you may hope to aspire to that level of skill in the amount of time that these people have led you to believe they have. The use of your thumb, is now used as a scapegoat for ridiculous scores. I do believe people get good at one handing using their thumb do not get me wrong. cky is a great example of that, for those who have seen his OML video. He even used his pinky it looked like. But using your thumb isn't easy and it literally takes hours and hours and hours of practicing and getting used to.

Basically he's not legit, believe what you want. I already made notice of him not being legit before he even posted scores. I know who this guy is, and it appears that some other people do too.

Last edited by korny; 06-16-2009 at 05:43 PM..
korny is offline   Reply With Quote