View Single Post
Old 06-1-2009, 04:31 PM   #2000
Bobogoobo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Hey. I haven't been to this topic in a while - I'm afriad of getting a virus from the forums again :/

I see I got added to the average rank list finally How long ago was that rank recorded?

I think I'm getting worse because I don't get to practice much (busy with school and stuff) And I work at a summer camp so unless I get wireless internet and an extra keyboard, I won't be playing much over the summer either. I see mention of a tournament, so hopefully I can enter and see how I do compared to the rest of you.

Also, I need to work on my AAAing. I kinda suck at it.

Last thought: I was looking forward to Inside the Fire since the first day it was on the upcoming songs list. I hope more of my favorite songs get added

Okay, I have one more thought: I'm way low on credits. I still have a ton of songs to purchase from when they went on a Purchased spree >_>

Whoops, sorry about the double post!! It told me there was some database error the first time so I assumed it wouldn't post. I added more to the second post though.

Also, now updating the stats in my sig. What other stats should I include? (Not that it matters, but stats are fun )
Edit: updated

Edit: dangit, blackflag on a 2 (London Bridges). Haven't played that one in forever though.

Edit again the next day: Dang, I am so far away from getting that new token I'd rather get all the purchased songs than wait forever to get all the secret songs. Is there any easier way to get credits?

Edit one more time: I've definitely heard Ska Cha Cha somewhere before, I think in a flash game or movie or something. Anyone know where?

Edit once again: Man, this post is getting rambley, if it wasn't already. I think I'm going to start working on these tokens now (I think I just started having a good day though and now I'm going to take a break until tomorrow), then tier points. So, token get! "Burning Sun"

Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.

Last edited by Bobogoobo; 06-2-2009 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Silly double post, etc.
Bobogoobo is offline   Reply With Quote