View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61
Default FFR Community Pack III (Submissions Open)

That's right, the Flash Flash Revolution Community Pack III is now underway. It may seem soon but with the expediency and quality of the second pack I believe now is as good as ever. This time around, of course, quality control will be even stricter; we only want top notch files here. There will in addition, be an increase in pack size to 25 files instead of 20. Things might take a little longer but I think we will get a stronger pack for it.

Guidelines
-Spread-oriented singles keyboard chart required, pad/index/solo charts are encouraged but not mandatory. If you submit a file that is intended to be played index/one-handed alone, we will test its merits as a spread file regardless.
-As a general rule, primary charts (the main chart intended to be played) should not be below 1 on the DCP difficulty scale nor exceed 10. No file will be rejected on this basis alone but it will play as a factor and we may request an additional chart be added before acceptance.
-Hands, quads, mines, freezes etc are all permitted to any extent. Rolls (modified freezes that must be tapped continuously to hold) are not as they will crash certain versions of SM.

Qualifications for Being a Judge
I am looking to have as many as 4 judges for this pack, though I would be easily satisfied with fewer. Here's what I'm looking for:

-You must have adequate time so-as to be able to test files on an every-couple-of-days basis. If you will be unavailable for stretches of days at a time you won't be much help here as we seek efficiency in this process.
-You must have yourself created a number of files that meet my standards of quality. If I am unfamiliar with you and your simfiles and you wish to be a judge, send me some of them in a PM for me to test.
-You must be available with some degree of regularity for the discussion of submitted files (preferably on AIM).

To nominate yourself for candidacy as a judge simply post in this thread or PM me with some of your files.

The Judges
1. gnr61
2. npv
3. -----
4. -----

Submit your files to ffrcp3@gmail.com.

And finally, the submitted/accepted lists.

Submitted Files
1. (ferrari) 3y3s
2. (Puppet) Battaglia Dietro La Cascata**
3. (moches) Romancecar**
4. (moches) Coloris**
5. (JenovaSephiroth) Renard Megamix**
6. (Alexisdestruction) Absolute Smakatrosmic**
7. (operationstrawberry) Infiltration**
8. (Bynary Fission) Spin**
9. (moches) Romancecar v2**
10. (somebody) Purple**
11. (Kommisar) ffffff**
12. (Bynary Fission) The Pot Song**
13. (Kommisar) Futsuu no Uta**
14. (operationstrawberry) Creep Out (Dub)**
15. (ferrari) 3y3s v2**
16. (ferrari) Loud Electronic Ferocious**
17. (samurai) Good Mourning/Black Friday**
18. (trumaestro) Model MZ3307**
19. (megamon88) Gravestoned**
20. (jimerax) Binary Rendezvous**
21. (moches) Sunrag**
22. (t-rogdor) Ballad of Black Mesa**
23. (BDN) Girls and Boys Toys**
24. (Legacy) Gourmet Race**
**=completely judged

Accepted Files
1. (Puppet) Battaglia Dietro La Cascata
2. (npv) Ossuary
3. (moches) Sunrag
4. (jimerax) Binary Rendezvous
5. (npv) Brand X
6. (who_cares) Abstract Art
7. (npv) Dajoolggeh
8. (BDN) Girls Boys and Toys
9. (Puppet) Night and Day
10. (Patashu) My Future Day

Critiques for files will be featured in post number 5 (npv's post).

Last edited by gnr61; 07-1-2009 at 11:46 PM..
gnr61 is offline   Reply With Quote