View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #19
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default lawlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djr Rap dancer View Post
In Quebec, young bodybuilder normally use steroid caus they are 2 stupid.
And i don't considered me life a total failure caus im alive and you don't even know me.
But if you were intelligent,you will stop making simfiles and work on yours body.
I usually play games after work. And its not like if i don't have a life rolf.
I dont need to make something useful to be happy
Like some stupid working crank man.
If you wanna simplify one’s life goal as the pursuit of happiness then understand that I can achieve that by stepping in addition to bodybuilding (of course excluding other significant aspects of my life). The two don’t compromise each other so why should one get neglected? And don’t say “if” as if implying that I’m an idiot. I can infer enough from your posts that you’re not nearly as smart as you credit yourself for being. Your conceited nature will only be met by disapproval. In life let others credit you.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote