View Single Post
Old 04-1-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
jellygod
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jellygod Send a message via Skype™ to jellygod
Default effz effz arz free april fools day credit giveaway

just got a bunch of credits from an awesome friend, i have 400k and i dont need them all, no need to be greedy. i will give 150,000+ away in this thread.

DA rules- first 100 posters get a prize. you can only post once,*IF YOU POST MORE THAN ONCE, YOU WILL BE DQ'D WITH NO CREDITS. no alt names. you have to have been a member for at least .1 years to be in this event.
for posting in this thread you are guaranteed 1000 free credits. 10 lucky people will win 5k credits, 5 lucky people will win 10k credits.

how will i choose the lucky winners? at 100 posters, or 24 hours from the start of this thread. i will use a random number generator to pick 15 numbers from this thread. the # is corresponding to your post number in this thread.

PS- INCASE YOU DIDNT READ, THIS CONTEST ENDS WHEN 100 eligible PEOPLE HAVE POSTED, OR 24 HOURS.

PPS- IF YOU THINK I AM DOING THIS AS AN "APRIL FOOLS JOKE" and wont give you credits, dont think like that, im not a dick. have fun everyone and happy april fools day.

5k winners

posts- 52, 85, 6, 7, 78, 19, 63, 20, 65, 33

10k winners

posts- 66, 98, 80, 75, 100

im working on transferring credits now. all the 1k, 5k, and 10k's now. hope you guys had a fun time, and congratulations to all the winners-which is every one of you

RETIRED
Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Last edited by jellygod; 04-2-2009 at 04:31 PM..