View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:45 AM   #14
Vuture
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Vuture Send a message via Yahoo to Vuture Send a message via Skype™ to Vuture
Default Re: Beta First Simfile Release - Sound Check (Gravity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdragoon View Post
no offense dude but that sucked

First thing you need to work on is getting the bpm right, because that wasn't even synched. Actually, this is probably a bad song to start out with because I don't think it has a constant bpm. Start with some electronic stuff with an obvious beat so you can get used to finding the bpm, because constantly changing bpm is a bitch to work with

Seriously, get the sync right before anything else. It's the most basic component; bad sync will trump everything else in that it automatically makes your file sucky.

I'm not even going to go into your step pattern problems now, since you really need correct bpm before anything else.

*cries* jk
Ya, I know it wasn't great, but that's why I have people test it lol. I've been working on it some more lately and like you said, I've been trying to sync it. (For some reason the assist ticker didn't start working until yesterday). I also changed what beats the arrows focused on, as It's too difficult to focus on the bass line like I have been doing.

As far as an easier song goes, I've started working on a different on. It's alot more steady, but will involve some holds, which should be fun. You can google the song if you'd like and tell me if you think it's a good choice:

Title: Dirty-Clean
Artist: Plichard

Then again, he's not like a big name artist so Idk if google will pop something up :P

Question: What is the meaning of life?
Answer: When life give you lemons, SQUIRT THEM IN THE EYES OF THOSE WHO ASK THAT QUESTION!
Vuture is offline   Reply With Quote