View Single Post
Old 02-7-2009, 10:20 AM   #1540
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantilburg View Post
Broken keyboards are never fun =/ Good luck in getting a better one.
Eh...I can't find a good keyboard with flat keys - my parents and me scoured numerous sites, but I can't seem to find one. If somebody else could, I couldn't express my gratitude in words (seriously).

Quote:
Hell I'm tryin' to fix this one for you If I keep growing, we'll see what happens in MP.
I can tell. You're already really good as it is. However, MP lags severely for me, so SMO would probably have to be the way.

Quote:
Bad habits like mind blocks or hand patterns?
No, as in

1) I hit all up-down jumps with 2 fingers despite me using only my middle finger for everything else - this is holding me back in such a huge way I can't explain it. Unfortunately, I've been doing this since I played my first game of FFR - that habit is so deeply ingrained by now that I've been unable to break it despite months of trying to do so. :/

2) Severe tensing of my arm - it gets so physically painful I can't even finish most FGOs without quitting out. Unfortunately, if I don't tense up, my fingers barely even slide on the keys, let alone press them.

Quote:
I'd say, StepMania and playing on 2.25 all the time would be the best remedy for this, because once a scroll speed is too slow, there's not much you can do to solve that.. Although trying to fix this might be much easier when you get a better keyboard.
Eh, I play on C760 currently on SM, and that's about 2.55x on FFR - I was trying to adjust to 2.25x, but it's really hard.

Quote:
I'm glad you're alright out of the game =). I'll try to grab more tier points and tokens to keep this thread alive.
Haha, make good use of your break, for it may be the only one you'll ever get from me. The others are also working to keep the thread alive, so that's a good thing.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 02-7-2009 at 10:22 AM..
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote