View Single Post
Old 01-9-2009, 09:22 PM   #12233
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

zybanthia: you're getting defensive at my comment... yet my comment was saying that i didn't play your file. so i have no idea if your file was PR or not, or how you should change it. that's for blu and jx to tell you. they played your file and obviously neither one gave it a high enough rating for it to get to my desk.

for file submissions: you are allowed to submit at most 2 new files and 3 total files, unless you have permission to submit more (those who have permission know who you are for the most part... generally if you have to ask, you don't have permission). the exception is that if one of your files was played by me and not queue'd, it does NOT count against your 3. so for Halogen, all those files of yours i played (like twelve) that weren't queue'd... those do not count towards your 3. you can submit those and up to 3 total more. still no more than 2 new files though... just more resubmits.