View Single Post
Old 01-3-2009, 02:18 AM   #1298
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Did a random update of the list and added Redsky's token in, among other things. With RB_Quackies gone, I regained my #1 spot on that list. Also, since we added four new people to the list, the rank of the person on #30 has dropped by almost 500 - we need more of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Mustafah View Post
I'll read more about that tier stuff some other time...The first list is just based on average rank, right?

Haven't been able to get mine back under 1,000 for a hell of a long time, sort of gave up on it for now.

Go ahead and stick me on there...I don't play much anymore, but I figure I'll pick it up again eventually.
The first list is based on average rank, yes.

That's great to hear you'll be playing again. The more competition, the better. You seem pretty good too, so I hope you'll be able to hold a high position on the list in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
can u start the bounty for finding one handers now lol, cause i just found one :P

goelo be his name
Wow, he seems pretty good. o_o

I'll talk to him about the list and see what he says. Hopefully he will start working on his average rank to gain acceptance onto the list. As for the bounty, I don't know. you guys seem real willing to help regardless, which eliminates the need for one, it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jump_the_bullet View Post
ill prob be switching to spread once i go off to school and i get my macbook :\
those keys are extremely tiny. but idk yet
Aww. That sucks. Is it possible you can play on other computers?

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 01-3-2009 at 02:20 AM..
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote