View Single Post
Old 12-1-2008, 02:47 PM   #1252
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: Brawl Friend Codes!

I've come to realize that you are a selective reader. If you had been playing close attention, you would've read that i had said I don't go by korny in tourneys and definitely not when i'm playing with friends. You asked all the wrong questions, and in turn, almost made me look like a jackass. It also seems that you've made the assumption that i thought i was way better than you. Silly you. For I never said such a thing. I've played thien, so i know what to expect from an amazing diddy player such as yourself. I know how to stall from your bananas, not get raped by glide tossing and other follow up and dash combos that diddy can pull. You look at what i do with my "smash time" persay and make your assumptions based off that. I don't really care. I play smash for fun and competitively when i have the chance. I'm capable, and know it. I'm skilled enough, and know it. That's that. If you REALLY care. Ask hansen if he remembers playing at tadeos and that i was the Game and watch player that came late wreaking like pot. He will definitely remember what you're talking about. If you REALLY care.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote