View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 10:59 AM   #1245
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: Brawl Friend Codes!

I'm not going to dig up old threads where it shows who actually has the most wins online because I already know the answer to that. If you ever come to Texas, we'll play. I smoke too much pot and do too much of other things with my social life to remember or keep track of when tournaments go down. I've won every comic store tournament in garland right by dallas that i've remembered to attend which is about 3 or 4. Well known tournies? No. Did good players still make there way there? You bet your ass they did. If I'm not mistaken Hylian was at the last tournament i attended where he lost in the semi's against some MK that i managed to beat in the finals. Do you know who Hylian is? He's actually a member of this site and a VERY well known super smash brothers brawl and melee player. You talk sooooo much **** like there can't possibly be any way that other people on this site could be on your level. I definitely haven't gone out to make my name known and i definitely don't care. I don't need to go to tournaments anymore to tell you if i'm good or not at super smash brothers because i've been playing competitively since the N64. I play Thien from Oklahoma and can beat him 1/4 games as of a few months ago. His diddy is one of the best in the country without a doubt. You know all the tourny winners and talk to them on a consistent basis and you've let it get to your head that either by knowing these people or playing them in real life has given you this idea that you're some hot **** that wins tournaments in georgia. Newsflash buddy. You still live in Georgia. Not Texas, Cali, NY, or any place else where the competition is way beyond anything georgia has. All your egotripping is doing is making you look like a complete ass. But it's cool, you win tournaments in georgia and talk to pros all the time so you've got nothing to worry about.

Last edited by korny; 11-30-2008 at 11:01 AM..
korny is offline   Reply With Quote