View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #11390
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dood gone krazee View Post
You'd have to send them in as two different files, like Blue Betrayal [Heavy] and Blue Betrayal [Oni]. I would like a hard FGO from this though, it'd give FFR more difficult files, which I feel it needs. Right now FFR is the kind of game where you just AAA every song and get good average rank. Even the harder songs, it's either about FC'ing or AAA'ing, hell, even Death Piano now is about FC'ing it instead of just passing. FFR needs more files where it's a goal just to pass, now I'm not saying make it retarded like vROFL where you need to snap your keyboard in half while vibrating just to pass, but just plain old difficult stuff. Stuff that takes stamina or speed, or even jacking stamina, like Jackhammer Madness.

/rant
1 agreed
2 I've got a file like that, I showed it to you, EMIRU MANIAXX, but we don't got permission for it, and due to the difficulty I doubt it'll get accepted even if we have permission and it was perfectly synced, and that the songs repetitive and crap, I just thought "Wow, what a great song to make an impossible stepfile out of!", still, let's avoid retarded crap like Crowdpleaser, I actually have a higher chance of ever FC'ing Death Piano than that song
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)