View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #1243
l2awr
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to l2awr Send a message via MSN to l2awr Send a message via Yahoo to l2awr
Default Re: Brawl Friend Codes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korny View Post
13th best player, not falco. I dont need to explain myself to you. i raped you online in near lagless matches with my jigglypuff. Im exceptionally skilled in every game i play which isn't very many. You can spew as much garbage as you want but proof of my talent to being skilledin video games is me being faster and more accurate one handed in stepmania than anyone in the world has dreamed of becoming, speed run near world records on multiple nes and snes games, and the undeniable fact that i did beat you online against your best with jigglyfckingpuff. Online matches can never truly determine who is better but the fact that i did it with jigs is where you refrain from talking the **** that you do. god i hate typing on a wii
"i raped you online"

That's where your argument falls ;]

You want to play someone online that's at my level and use to button lag(something that will never go away)? I'll let you play my friend biglou. When he 3 stocks you, just know that offline I'll 3 stock you even worse :] The only reason you can beat me online is because button lag throws off timing. Fighting games are ALL ABOUT timing.

"I dont need to explain myself to you"

Go to a real tournament, so that you know that you're not as good as you tell these people. Know player-1? He's a GA diddy player that pretty much ONLY plays online and he was top 3 in last seasons Gamebattles or something around that. He comes to the offline tournaments here and gets beat by people who I can 2-3 stock easily and still hasn't won any money. Stop lying to yourself and the people =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Korny, you act like Jigglypuff is terrible, but in a capable person's hands, his aerials can be very deadly. I know you know this. Still, you can beat him online, but it being with Jigglypuff means little other than that you have at least a little skill with it.
Once jiggly puff is figured out, shes not good at all man

Last edited by l2awr; 11-29-2008 at 06:52 PM..
l2awr is offline   Reply With Quote