View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #1024
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irionman View Post
Do you want me to go on about your skill? Come on man. He's new to this.
This. While I don't agree with mashing, I remember when that score put all yours to shame. Don't put him down, regardless of whether his scores are in compliance with what you see as fit, Card Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKG_BuddhaRex View Post
Oh man so many one handers i never heard of Now i dont feel like the only one
And anyone one of you guys can add me if you want i want to remember this
Welcome. The only way to be added is to get 30th place or better on the top 30 one handers list, which is on the front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
hehe my av rank is almost under 3k now...WHEN is bynary gonna update i wanna be on that list
I'll update it this week. Glad to see you're working on your rank - it's something I don't see many one handers do nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolth mannn View Post
EDIT: i dont quite get the tier system...if you get 20 or less while also FCing red alert...wouldnt you get 3 points not 2? or do you have to do them in order...250 combo first, then fc, then 20 or less or something like that?
Nope. You only get as many points as the req you meet states. It's not cumulative (e.g if you get the SDG on Red Alert, you get 4 points, not 10). A lot of people tend to make this mistake, so be sure you don't as well.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote