View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #857
Redsky139
The cat's away; Go Play
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

The problem isn't just one-handers being inactive: the whole site is less active than it used to be. 1,601 users currently using FFR is pretty sad. Actually, I think this thread is doing very well, and better than most. I see some newer players really shooting for av rank under 5000 and I see more siggies with 'one-handed and proud' or 'staying one-handed.' I think people are more interested right now, proportionately, in playing one-handed than in playing FFR in general.

Let me say WELCOME to those not quite on the list of the elite 20 and congrats to those who've earned tokens or tier points or other bounties listed in this thread. Maybe we should have a list of aspiring one-handers here, so it can be more expansive. Just because you're not awesome yet doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to join the social club of serious one-handers. Alternatively we could start a one-handers club thread, but I think it makes more sense to keep it here, as the community is already partially formed. Of course, this may be burdensome for Bynary, but at least it wouldn't need to be updated with av ranks.

Let's have a One-Handed party in FFR chat. If anyone's interested, I'll bake cookies. If you are nice I will give you one.

Is anyone else shooting for one-handed tier points right now? I'm working on Tier 1, but I think I'm only at 90 or so still. Of course I haven't counted in a bit. It's really tough. Of course I have three other goals that are a bit more pressing right now, but I wanted to see if other people were plugging away at this.

One-hander that does alright sometimes.

Are you one of the best one-handers on FFR? Show it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card Man
I think this will give both of us pleasure because it will take long. (I think)
Redsky139 is offline   Reply With Quote