View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #16
Ground_Breaker
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Ground_Breaker
Default Re: Weekly 3 Month Subscription Giveaway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Mind if I address something?
If a person who wants a subby posts more than another, then according to this part of your OP, this means that they have a better chance to win the subby than others. Seeing as how you are doing this through random.org, I'm not sure if this is how you intended it to be. If you wanted it like that, then disregard what I say, but I wasn't sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
Anytime from Monday through Sunday (you may also post today, November 16th, since I'm starting this today), post once in this thread telling me the first thing you're going to do if you win this week's subscription.
If people post more than one time in this thread, it doesn't mean they have more than one chance to win. I will simply use their first post in the thread as their entry number, and if random.org chooses any of their other posts, I'll just have it choose another number. That way, you gain nothing by posting more than once in the thread.

Now if it looks like someone is deliberately posting a lot in the thread to try to up their chances of winning, I'll disqualify them.

EDIT: Edited OP to reflect the answer to this question.

Last edited by Ground_Breaker; 11-16-2008 at 09:33 PM..
Ground_Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote