Old 10-29-2008, 11:08 AM   #11271
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
hmm crescent moon

yeah you're totally right. you're not daman at all. daman's never even heard of that song

also stop stepping oster project. you suck at stepping (and the songs are hard to step), you're wasting your time, and if a file of yours were to ever get in the game you'd disgrace oster's name

so screw off
You know what stargroup, what have I ever done to you to make you tell me to screw off? I never even said my file was good, and:

a. You've NEVER played ANY of my files, which apparently some consider VERY good and say I have a lot of POTENTIAL

b. No I'm not daman, I'm his friend, and he asked me to see if I could successfully step that file

c. WHEN my files get in, you can tell me if they're good or not, and you may be a good artist, but you're an ass, and you honestly need to be nicer, I have an uncountable number of FFR players and forum goers who have reconciled with me on your "flaming and bashing", and apparently, people are saying you're like, or ARE, Hoochan

Once more, I could be wrong, this is an OPINION, and doesn't need to be taken seriously, and please no more flame wars or bashing on this thread

I also love OSTER Project, and getting a file in that's good enough to get in doesn't disgrace their name, and also, I'm aware that Crescent Moon is a bad file, so it won't get in, I just wanted judges opinions

And yes, Chocolate Doki Doki is the one with Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid ftw!)

And thanks for the japanese lesson Midday, but just so you know I'm in Japanese 3 and know the majority of that stuff, but once more, thank you anyways
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

Last edited by stavie33; 10-29-2008 at 11:12 AM..