View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 01:09 PM   #11194
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
yeah but people should submit files only when they are refined enough.
4-5 months is I think decent time put into a stepfile. I think. At least BPM and offset don't have problems. I spent time stepping each instrument with PR when applicable, and layering to retain a constant difficulty (FMO) and my sense of fun with the least use of mirror and repetition. I think I worked hard enough to make a good first impression. I hope I meet your standards and expectations with the stepfile I made for the song you chose for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup View Post
holy crap

gg_guru that file is horrible. bad song choice, stupid pattern choices, tons of wrong rhythms, yellow note syndrome, pitch relevancy does not exist, inconsistency, generally an amateur dump with no intrinsic value

I'll tell you right off the bat that at most you'll be a mediocre stepartist, you'll probably never be #1 or anywhere decently close to it

sorry dude (ps I'm nailing on you cause you were so braghappy before)
This is like the exact opposite of what you told me when you played my terrible Electro Rush X8 file... Sort of glad you gave me a thumbs up for potential.

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 10-25-2008 at 01:12 PM..