View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Musiks
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Musiks
Default New Purchased Songs

I saw quite a few people were unaware that there have been lots of them lately. Most are a decent buy. Here's my opinion on them.

R8U Another -
A really ****ty R8U remix. Nothing special, only worth buying if you have credits to spare.

Holy Orders - A Shash FGO that's decent. Not Adventure's of Lolo hard, but it has some pretty fast BPM 24th streams. Not a bad buy.

Canon in WHEE - A really fun level four Canon remix. It would have been better as a Challenging song judging by the beat, but it's still really fun. A good buy.

Digital Atmosphere* - A super easy yet very fun 4th-only-note song with a good beat and simple steps. A good buy if you want a relaxing sim and a sightread AAA.

Intense Colors (FFR Edit) - A slightly off-sync, extremely easy and boring SGX song. Nothing special at all. Only buy if you have credits to spare.

Johto Wild Pokemon Battle Remix - A decent sim. Some good and simple steps. Enjoyable sim, a decent buy.

Kung Fu Koalas - Yet ANOTHER easy song that's also nothing special. A "meh" buy.

Angel Stays on This Ground - Vocal Remix -* - The horrible lyrics distracted me from the moderately enjoyable steps. It's yet another remix that's another "meh" buy.

Battle Theme #36** - A pretty fun song with some pretty fun steps. Lot's of odd patterned jumps make the sim pretty unique. A nice buy!

Oasis - Long Version -* - Another ****ing remix. It's nothing special at all, and another okay buy.

Toph's OP Remix** - Oh, my, god, remix. I don't know if I can handle too many more of them. But it's actually a very good challenging song and a pretty good buy.

Lapis - The Heavens Remix -
* - A challenging song that I believe should be Very Challenging. It's got some pretty difficult jumpstream to. Not that bad of a buy either.

Blue-Violet**: A very fun and unique FMO with accurate steps and a fun beat. A very good buy.

* - A good simfile that makes for a good purchase.
* - A simfile that's currently subscriber-only.

[My Profile] - [Thumbs Up] - [My Replays] - [My Level Ranks]
Best AAA: Be Princess / Best Skill Token: Zephon

Last edited by Musiks; 10-20-2008 at 10:48 PM..
Musiks is offline   Reply With Quote