View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #748
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Wave View Post
I was going to make a thread like this , but now I am inspired that I can be better . For a while I thought I was the best on the site . Wait , you don't use the arrow keys ? Oh man . I don't feel inspired anymore , and now I feel as if I'm the only one who uses them .
I use them as well...or at least I used to up until a few weeks ago (my up arrow key broke, so I had to switch to 4568 on the numpad). But either way, I'm basically equally skilled on both sets of keys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky139 View Post
Sorry for no update on the contest. Bynary, as long as you can show the tokens were gotten during the contest's time window (e.g., the date/time in the screenshot), I will gladly concede first place to you. I never said they had to be posted during that time window. As far as I can tell, no one else submitted any, so I will take 2nd myself. Anyone disagree?
Unfortunately, I didn't - I got them on October 13th, but I missed where you said it had to be by noon. I deleted the screenshots anyways, since they were of no use. I guess you earned 2nd place - congrats.

P.S Dammit, I just realized one of those token gets was one I didn't have.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote