Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

Quote:
This is no longer a sticky.
Fixed.

Quote:
10,000 posts = Certified Postwhore.
Added.

Quote:
Not entirely accurate. I highly doubt that another GWC will be held where we have to earn 1 billion or more GTS in a day. Even if there will be another GWC, it might not involve the same concept. Lastly, GWCs haven't been held for a while, so one might not be happening again for a long time. Let's not get anyone's hopes up.
Still thinking.

Quote:
Tournament is over.
Fixed.

Quote:
You might want to change the wording to something like "Averages will neither increase nor decrease the performance meter." P.S. I find it more natural calling the performance meter the life bar, but that's just a personal preference.
I deliberately called it Performance Meter because it is mentioned as 'Performance Meter' in the FFR FAQ along the header. I changed it to life bar, but in parenthesis, included Performance Meter as a note.

Quote:
In the subscribers-only FFR Beta, speed mods of x2.25 and x2.5 have been added, while x3.0 has been removed. This will probably become public eventually, so that will have to added when the feature goes public.
I was already planning to do this, but thanks for letting me know again.

Thanks for your additions and proofreading. I'm very grateful for your use of spare time to help me with this thread.