View Single Post
Old 10-4-2008, 09:17 PM   #114
Breakdown16
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]

I got bored, so I browsed through the FAQ. Seems pretty much correct except for a few things.

Quote:
The sticky just for this issue can be found here if anyone asks. For future reference, you can find the same thread through FFR General Talk > FFR Secret Box (What is it?).
This is no longer a sticky.

Quote:
You will begin as a Junior Member. Once you hit 30 posts, your title underneath your username will change to Member. Then you can climb your way to 500 posts to become a Senior Member.
10,000 posts = Certified Postwhore.

Quote:
Users have to earn this coveted token [vRofl] by being one of the top 8 finishers within any skill division of an official Flash Flash Revolution tournament, or by obtaining a Grand Total Score of more than 1,000,000,000 points in an official Gamewhore Competition.
Not entirely accurate. I highly doubt that another GWC will be held where we have to earn 1 billion or more GTS in a day. Even if there will be another GWC, it might not involve the same concept. Lastly, GWCs haven't been held for a while, so one might not be happening again for a long time. Let's not get anyone's hopes up.

Quote:
Sign-ups for the 4th Official Tournament is now closed. Wish luck to those who are participating!
Tournament is over.

Quote:
Averages also won't increase the performance meter nor decrease it.
You might want to change the wording to something like "Averages will neither increase nor decrease the performance meter." P.S. I find it more natural calling the performance meter the life bar, but that's just a personal preference.

Quote:
Speed:
This modifies the rate at which the arrows scroll during game play. The default setting is set to 1x, with other available options to select from: 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, 2x and 3x.
In the subscribers-only FFR Beta, speed mods of x2.25 and x2.5 have been added, while x3.0 has been removed. This will probably become public eventually, so that will have to added when the feature goes public.

Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD