View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #1185
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - SIGN-UPS CLOSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Serious bout what, the member count viewing the thread? I'm just saying, there is a lot of people waiting in this thread right now.
No, you're impatience for it to start. I don't care how many people are viewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero321 View Post
Haha.. Phynx? A little word of advice.. Methinks next time you start up something like this.. Don't tell anyone an exact starting date for fear of death >>....
Guys leave him alone, when the time comes it'll be here, not a moment sooner. Go do something with your life instead of spending it waiting for something to start.. You have ample time to whore a song when our divisions come out, it's not like there's a rush...
I give start up dates because that's when I have them set up to start. If my plans were to all go correctly I would've had it running right now. BUT my mistake last night caused a huge failure in openoffice.org and I had to redo all the placements except for what EAG has done so far. ALSO, things like my work that I just got back from doing... that sh*t is just random and I can't predict that stuff. My job has me working either ALL day long, or at VERY random times of the day. I've been woken up at 1am to go work on planes... just random sh*t. Everyone's just gonna have to deal with my problems as I have a rather random life through work and such.

Last edited by Phynx; 09-10-2008 at 05:28 PM..