View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #244
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX
Default Re: FFR Player's Handstyles

I appreciate that you guys are trying to help me, but I think there's a misunderstanding...

Putting your profile link raw as a URL does not help me. I usually right click the avatar and copy the URL directly from there. Then I hyperlink the name and paste the URL in the script.

The tedious part is hyperlinking the name. Hence, if you hyperlink your name for me, all I have to do is copy paste the hyperlinked name. Posting the raw URL is no different to me than just having your avatar on the forums.

By hyperlinking your name, I can avoid:
-typing tedious names... (like classic rockers shift no shift etc. etc., or long names)
-hyperlinking
-rightclicking copying URL source and pasting into hyperlink script

All I have to do if you hyperlink your name:
copy and paste that linked name

Thank you all for your consideration.

I can't copy and paste your forum name because it leads to your forum profile. I have to relink it to the FFR Profile, which is even more tedious. (EnR did that I think, but np, I did it right.)

Why link your names in the first place? I'm not really sure myself, but the more information on an informative post, the better, right? You can communicate or comment on people's playstyles that way.

Example of what helps:
Xx{Midday}xX

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 08-31-2008 at 06:51 PM..
Xx{Midday}xX is offline   Reply With Quote