Thread: McCainSpace
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:55 PM   #33
OrganisM
FFR Player

Default Re: McCainSpace

I personally have a huge problem with just how much of the country's backbone is handled privately, and I think that's a mistake.

Obama's website says: " Too little is spent on prevention and public health: The nation faces epidemics of obesity and chronic diseases as well as new threats of pandemic flu and bioterrorism. Yet despite all of this less than 4 cents of every health care dollar is spent on prevention and public health."

And it's one of three main issues the article detailing his stance on health care deals with. That sounds to me like a nod towards preventative health care.

And here is the section on employer contribution:

"

• Employer Contribution: Employers that do not offer or make a meaningful contribution to the cost of quality health coverage for their employees will be required to contribute a percentage of payroll toward the costs of the national plan. Small businesses will be exempt from this requirement, and will receive a new Small Business Health Tax Credit that helps reduce health care costs for small businesses."

I personally think that his official website is as good a word to go on as any.

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
"If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
because the venom gets into the blood stream which
spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."

Originally Posted by
MrRubix[link]:
"Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
"My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."
OrganisM is offline   Reply With Quote