Thread: McCainSpace
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #26
cC@Zz
FFR Player

Default Re: McCainSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganisM View Post
I'm don't "worship" Obama, but I'm interested in the lesser evil, as is always the case. Your arguments consist of "I hate them and they lie and suck, but I don't want to talk about it. They just do."
Its simple really, I ahte politics and it does take some time to spend typing out all the technicalities of what I mean is just something I want to do. I just stated that I hated both candidates and that I think Obama is promising more than he can give. Its not that I don't want to toss ideas and such back and forth, actually well it is. You could probably find plenty of detailed explanations of what I'm talking about if you searched "Obama healthcare plan problems" in google. Again I just don't want to spend a bunch of time typing out all the technicalities behind my reasoning. I just gave my basic ideas and I know you can go and think I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I really don't care. I'm just not the type of person who likes to type out huge explanations, so I'll leave it that. Also If at any point you felt like I came across as hostile towards your opinion I apologize.