Thread: McCainSpace
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #23
cC@Zz
FFR Player

Default Re: McCainSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganisM View Post
Funny how that works out, tax dollars actually going to taking care of the people who pay them, how about that? I mean, we already spend god knows how many billions of dollars on a war on "terror", a war on an ideal, and since there is no enemy, the war cannot be won, anymore than you can shoot hunger, stab misery, or bomb hate.

Since so damn much money goes in the backpockets of corporations that are run by CEOs who are in bed with the boards of directors sponging off thousands of dollars since half our **** is privatized, and since so much money seems to disappear (hey, I can rest easy knowing that money I would've had for breakfast this morning instead went towards some CEO's golfing trip), I think using money for healthcare is a good thing.

...unless you prefer the current healthcare system.
Obama's Healthcare plan also like himself, lacks audacity. It will mean Higher taxes, lower quality healthcare and plenty of other problems. I don't care what he says his plan is not "universal", its full of hope but not deliverable. Obama brags about how his plan covers every American, but it doesn't. He basically promises more than he can give.

Alright thats all I have to say about this since I hate getting into arguments about politics. So i'll leave it at that. Both candidates can go die in my opinion. You can keep worshipping Obama as some Messiah if you want.