View Single Post
Old 08-8-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX
Default Preventing Skill Loss

As some of you know, I am currently in Japan, and will stay there until August 28th or 29th.

During this 3 week stay, I have no ability to play FFR, SM, IIDX, Osu, Touhou (limited), etc. games.

Concerning FFR, obviously I've already missed out on at least 20 songs, and it's only been like 3 days since I left for Japan.

I don't want to lose the small, insignificant, and meager FFR skill/any other game skill that I managed to maintain over these past few years because of a 3 week break. (I have never ever taken such a long break since the end of 2006.)

I had a small amount of time, so I tried a game of SM (Xandertrax's Chopin file.) at my friend's house. I failed it near the beginning, some simple 24th stream at ~138BPM. I couldn't even read it.

What are some ideas in which I can prevent skill loss? Although it may be somewhat too late, I'd like some ideas anyway.

FFR doesn't load at all here. My current laptop has no good keyboard or any gaming programs installed (except Touhou).

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Xx{Midday}xX is offline   Reply With Quote