-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-
Default Re: IQ Test Results..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanisadouche View Post
well ZeroSkill sure sounds like he's 13, maybe pushing 14 years old. Please don't embarass yourself further
Reference second quote in sig if you're wondering why I won't be replying to you after this, ever. And not just in this thread. You're user name really just about sums you up doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
Even though you failed high school doesn't make it ok. You're just showing the positives. Do you realize how many people do this that hardly make more than minimum wage? You should be praying to Chuck Norris for getting so lucky. I, however, do NOT plan to follow in your foot steps. What you did was idiotic, arrogant, and foolish. I will pass high school, so that I can say that I graduated high school, but not just barely. I know I won't be the Valedictorian, but I'll be up there. And at least I can say that. You on the other hand, should take night classes and take the courses you failed in over. You'll feel achieved of yourself once you do this. Makes you feel achieved and accomplished.
I'd recommend it too (graduating high school). I wasn't really so much lucky as I was confident. I knew I was smart. The kind of arrogantly smart that made me feel I shouldn't have to try as hard as everybody else.

Amazingly I was right.

That stuff about completing what I failed though is rubbish. I honestly couldn't care less I never completed it. It'll just make me all the more arrogant when I'm making over 100 grand a year, and don't even have a high school diploma.

I'm already taking online classes to get my prerequisites out of the way. I'll start taking night classes once I'm through with them. It's appalling how easy the courses are to get into a Pharmacy Technician position. Makes me feel real confident about the people who are filling my prescription >_>

Quote:
You'll feel achieved of yourself once you do this. Makes you feel achieved and accomplished.
Sorry, I really felt the need to do this after reading these lines over about 10 times... Here's one of my very own quotes I came up with in the Philosophy subforum at the science site when I was about 15: "There is no meaning to life, and the only purpose in life, is to give life a purpose.". Accomplishing what I failed when I was 16 would only be taking a few steps backwards in life, not one of my purposes, and I could give a damn what society has to say about it. I'm moving forward, and am extremely grateful I was able to not waste my time with trivial BS like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->
-zeroSKILL- is offline   Reply With Quote